Monday 9 November 2015

On 14th November 2013,Honourable President of India,Shri Pranab Mukherjee ,unveiled the new postal stamp ,to mark the 175  year Anniversary of TIMES OF INDIA .In his speech President praised the Times for their  unwavering commitment and also added that TIMES   has witnessed over the years  all the twists and turns  of  Indian history.He also added that TOI represents India's aspirations and ambitions  . As as I am concerned its with pinch fof salt and reservations about Respectful President compliments to TIMES who in the year 1980 had betryaed my professional trust and  so also of the thousands of Readers of the Economic Times by publishing a wrong advertisement. TIMES  & THE ECONOMIC TIMES twisted and turned my  ad.career by indulging in un professional and unethical business action-deed by deliberately ,I repeat deliberrately publishing a wrtong ad vertisement despite my written ins.tructions. Please read  my article Victim of 

No comments:

Post a Comment