Monday 9 November 2015

MY WRIT PETITION TO BOMBAY HIGH COURT

MY WRIT PETITION No; 2369 of 7th AUG.2015 TO BOMBAY HIGH COURT 


Gentlemen, 

Have you read my Blog which I had created in November 2013. Why i was compelled to use this very useful and social forum,platform to voice my grievance against CORRUPTION IN MEDIA of which I had become  a VICTIM  ,the Media Group which betryaed me professionally and let me down is India's leading Group TIMES-OF INDIA and its finacial daily THE ECONOMIC TIMES .in case you have not visited or logged in to my Blog;VICTIM OF CORRUPTION IN MEDIA; TIMES OF INDIA AND THE ECONOMIC i would urge to please do so so that your are apprised of my complaint and TRUE factds about this old ugly matter of deception and professional betryal by this most powerful Media Group:TIMES which is published by Bennett,Coleman &  Co.LTd.,

Since THE PRESS COUNCIL OF INDIA which was headed by Chairman,Shri M.KATJU,Retd. Hon.Supreme Court Justice refused to take cognizance of my complaint against TIMES and dismissing it as TIME BARRED ,did not courtesy or should I say decency to forward my complaint lodged with PCI in Novemer 2013to the opp.party against whom I had made complaint i.e TIMES OF INDIA AND THE ECONOMIC TIMES. And this has been revealed to me ,confirmed to me in reply to my Application UNDER THE RTI . So what justice I can expect from Shri M.KATJU AND pci  failed even to question the TIMES reg my objectipon to their  full page Ad.published on 23rd April 2013 in Times of India,to mark ists completion of 175 years of its publishing TIMES. In this grandiose  hypocratic and double speak advertisement TIMES ,taaking high moral position confirmed its "UNWAVERING COMMITMENT TO THE READERS and RENEW ITS PLEDGE EVEN TO THE  FUTURE GENERRATION "
 As I had been victimised by the TIMES in the year  1980 by indulging in unethical and unprofessional publication of STATUTORY AD. (as explained in details in my above referred blog)I had challenged TIMES to 'WALK THE TALK' by revisitng this old ugly incident which took place within the time span of last  175 years and thertefor fulfill its advertised,proclaimed COMMITMENT  towards me by doing right , and  doing justice to me for its professional wrong doing of the publication of the wrong ad on 12th May 1980 ,outcome and the result of the corruption in the TIMES Ad.Dept of which I became haplkess victiomand had lost my job with my  ex Employers GREAVES COTTION &CO.LTD., whwere I had worked tirelessly for 12 years, as its Chief of Advertising & Public Relations.It seems TIMES is going back on itrs commitment and confirming that they don't mean what they say and the Ad.statement of 23rd April 2013 ,was nothing but high moral posturing to impress upon its millions of Readers. 

 Add to the TIMES failure to follow transperency in its corporate affair,its big let down in its Corporate Social Responsibility towards me who has been its devoted Reader since the  1954 and its Advertiser,Customer as Ad.Professional since 1960s .I have just filed writ  Petition in Bombay High Court against Press Council of India and also TIMES and the ECO.TIMES.

Because of  DIWALI holidays, my Petition will be heard for admission later. ( My first hearing as per Bombay High Court's intimation was on 27th Oct.2015,but for the reasons unknown it is not postponed will be heard by Hon.Court after holidays.When i had appealed to Hon Court for early hearing and admission, ?i was questioned  by the Court as to its urgency. I explained to the Court that I am now Sr.Citizen,82 years old and perhaps Hon.Court give me early hearing but  it turned down my appeal.
 As requested ,I would request followers of my BLOG to read my Blog,which is based Oon TRUTH and support me in my long fight agsinst CORRUPTION IN MEDIA-TIMES AND THE ECONOMIC TIMES .in case you would like to voice support to me and express your reaction/cpom,ments plz write to: toieditorial@timesgroup.com also editet@timesgroup.com
  
I am banking on the support of TIMES and the ECO.TIMES readers who ,I am sure ,would like to know the TRUTH IN this matter.
THANKS

SURESH NADKAR.,

P.S i shall keep you posted on my Case ,on my Petition against PCI and the TIMES OF INDIA.
HAPPY DIWALI

No comments:

Post a Comment