Sunday 3 May 2015

WORLD PRESS DAY ,MY OLD COMPLAINT AGAINSTTIMES AND THE ECONOMIC TIMES

GENTLEMEN,

Today, 4th MAY,   being WORLD PRESS DAY, I would like to seize this opportunity and  would like to continue with my last comment of March 2015 regarding my old complaint and  grievance against TIMES OF INDIA AND THE ECONOMIC TIMES,when I drew attention of Public and my close friends  to the rejection  of my complaint made in the year 2013 to PCI and its rejection by the   PRESS COUNCIL OF INDIA, specifically by the former Chairman of PCI  Retd,Hon Justice
 Shri M.KATJU without giving me  any reasons and furnishing any details of the reactions,and views by TIMES AND THE ECONOMIC TIMES.It is indeed surprising that the  TIMES,THE ECONOMIC TIMES and its Proprietors BCCL  have  conveniently gone into SILENCE mode.Its the CONSPIRACY of SILENCE which suits TIMES AND THE ECO.TIMES least they open Pandora's Box which will strip them of their sanctimonious and holier than thou attitude,read that as clothes,Suited booted top Executives of BCCL Editors and Publisher . So much for the TIMES &  THE ECONOMIC TIMES high standards of Accountability, Corporate Social Responsibility , Transparency . How stoic and silent in these days of Media Blitz,I am sure you are watching their most vociferous TV channel TIMES NOW which does not spare , so also their chain of Publications-Political and Social wrong doings.! imagine facing firing squad of Arnab Goswami ,Head of TIMES shouting brigade.

Since I am now deprived of justice  by none else but the former Supreme Court Justice( Retd) Shri M KATJU ,whose Quid Pro Quo with TIMES is open secret .Times has special Newsletter devoted Shri KATJU,his comments and general observations on number of  issues which confront India becomes big news with TIMES ,providing vital space to Shri KATJU, Remember his views on Mahatma Gandhi ,being British Agent! ( He added to our general knowledge!),so also his views  of the Corruption in Judiciary, became a talking point with the entire enlightened people of India.But he refuses to support me in exposing corruption in Media ,specifically in TIMES .So i would like to add,YOUR HONOUR YOU ARE NOT BEING FAIR AND IMPARTIAL to this old man ,yours faithfully.i would liketo quote him'THERE IS NOTING WRONG IF THE CASES ARE OLD, AS LONG AS IT HELPS US TO KNOW THE TRUTH"

Now I intend to pursue this matter through BOMBAY HIGH COURT and shall file Petition to Honourable Court to direct PCI to furnish reason for not taking cognizance of my complaint

.My lawyer friend is discouraging me from filing this Petition  by saying ,look,Suresh,LAW IS AN ASS so please do not join  this ubiquitous community!

Gentlemen,can you support me in my fight against INDIA's most  powerful Media groupTIMES OF INDIA AND its Financial Daily THE ECONOMIC TIMES.

SURESH NADKAR,
MAHIM,MUMBAI 400016.

sureshnadkar33@gmail.com/

Te;  022-244 55 089/    Mob; 970 230 7984



No comments:

Post a Comment